Guitar Chords and Song Lyrics of Top and Latest Songs

LOVE YOURSELF Guitar Chords and Lyrics JUSTIN BIEBER

LOVE YOURSELF Guitar Chords and Lyrics JUSTIN BIEBER ~version 1~

Chords : A, E, F#m, Bm, D

{Verse 1}
        A              E         F#m
All the times that you rain on my parade
            Bm               A        E
And all the clubs you get in using my name
              A                  E        F#m
You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
              Bm            A          E
You think I'm crying, oh my oh, well I ain't
                   A           E                 F#m
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
   Bm        A                E
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
              A        E             F#m
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
              Bm         A                E
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

{Pre-Chorus}
              F#m   D                      A
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
            F#m      D                A
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
                 F#m          D               A                E
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
          F#m  D            E
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

{Chorus}
             A        E       F#m        D
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A                 E        A
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A          E         F#m      D
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A                 E        A
You should go and love yourself

{Verse 2}
             A                E     F#m
But when you told me that you hated my friends
         Bm               A           E
The only problem was with you and not them
          A             E           F#m
And every time you told my opinion was wrong
             Bm             A            E
And tried to make me forget where I came from
                   A           E                 F#m
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
   Bm        A                E
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
              A        E             F#m
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
              Bm         A                E
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

{Pre-Chorus}
              F#m   D                      A
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
            F#m      D                A
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
                 F#m          D               A                E
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
          F#m  D            E
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

{Chorus}
             A        E       F#m        D
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A                 E        A
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A          E         F#m      D
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A                 E        A
You should go and love yourself

{Instrumental} x2
A E F#m D
A E A

{Verse}
            A         E         F#m
For all the times you made me feel small
          Bm               A          E
I fell in love, now I fear nothin' at all
        A                E         F#m
I never felt so low when I was vulnerable
        Bm              A             E
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

{Chorus}
             A        E       F#m        D
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A                 E        A
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A          E         F#m      D
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A                 E        A
You should go and love yourself
             A        E       F#m        D
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A                 E        A
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A          E         F#m      D
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A                 E        A
You should go and love yourself
%%%%%

Guitar Chords LOVE YOURSELF JUSTIN BIEBER ~version 2~

Chords : A#, F, Gm, Cm, D#

{Verse 1}
        A#              F         Gm
All the times that you rain on my parade
            Cm               A#        F
And all the clubs you get in using my name
              A#                  F        Gm
You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
              Cm            A#          F
You think I'm crying, oh my oh, well I ain't
                   A#           F                 Gm
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
   Cm        A#                F
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
              A#        F             Gm
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
              Cm         A#                F
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

{Pre-Chorus}
              Gm   D#                      A#
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
            Gm      D#                A#
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
                 Gm          D#               A#                F
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
          Gm  D#            F
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

{Chorus}
             A#        F       Gm        D#
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A#                 F        A#
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A#          F         Gm      D#
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A#                 F        A#
You should go and love yourself

{Verse 2}
             A#                F     Gm
But when you told me that you hated my friends
         Cm               A#           F
The only problem was with you and not them
          A#             F           Gm
And every time you told my opinion was wrong
             Cm             A#            F
And tried to make me forget where I came from
                   A#           F                 Gm
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
   Cm        A#                F
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
              A#        F             Gm
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
              Cm         A#                F
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

{Pre-Chorus}
              Gm   D#                      A#
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
            Gm      D#                A#
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
                 Gm          D#               A#                F
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
          Gm  D#            F
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

{Chorus}
             A#        F       Gm        D#
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A#                 F        A#
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A#          F         Gm      D#
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A#                 F        A#
You should go and love yourself

{Instrumental} x2
A# F Gm D#
A# F A#

{Verse}
            A#         F         Gm
For all the times you made me feel small
          Cm               A#          F
I fell in love, now I fear nothin' at all
        A#                F         Gm
I never felt so low when I was vulnerable
        Cm              A#             F
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

{Chorus}
             A#        F       Gm        D#
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A#                 F        A#
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A#          F         Gm      D#
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A#                 F        A#
You should go and love yourself
             A#        F       Gm        D#
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        A#                 F        A#
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           A#          F         Gm      D#
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
A#                 F        A#
You should go and love yourself
%%%%%

Guitar Chords For LOVE YOURSELF JUSTIN BIEBER ~version 3~

Chords : B, F#, G#m, C#m, E

{Verse 1}
        B              F#         G#m
All the times that you rain on my parade
            C#m               B        F#
And all the clubs you get in using my name
              B                  F#        G#m
You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
              C#m            B          F#
You think I'm crying, oh my oh, well I ain't
                   B           F#                 G#m
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
   C#m        B                F#
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
              B        F#             G#m
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
              C#m         B                F#
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

{Pre-Chorus}
              G#m   E                      B
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
            G#m      E                B
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
                 G#m          E               B                F#
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
          G#m  E            F#
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

{Chorus}
             B        F#       G#m        E
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        B                 F#        B
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           B          F#         G#m      E
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
B                 F#        B
You should go and love yourself

{Verse 2}
             B                F#     G#m
But when you told me that you hated my friends
         C#m               B           F#
The only problem was with you and not them
          B             F#           G#m
And every time you told my opinion was wrong
             C#m             B            F#
And tried to make me forget where I came from
                   B           F#                 G#m
And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care
   C#m        B                F#
I don't but, you still hit my phone up
              B        F#             G#m
And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'
              C#m         B                F#
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

{Pre-Chorus}
              G#m   E                      B
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
            G#m      E                B
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
                 G#m          E               B                F#
And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on
          G#m  E            F#
And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own

{Chorus}
             B        F#       G#m        E
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        B                 F#        B
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           B          F#         G#m      E
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
B                 F#        B
You should go and love yourself

{Instrumental} x2
B F# G#m E
B F# B

{Verse}
            B         F#         G#m
For all the times you made me feel small
          C#m               B          F#
I fell in love, now I fear nothin' at all
        B                F#         G#m
I never felt so low when I was vulnerable
        C#m              B             F#
Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?

{Chorus}
             B        F#       G#m        E
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        B                 F#        B
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           B          F#         G#m      E
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
B                 F#        B
You should go and love yourself
             B        F#       G#m        E
Cause if you like the way you look that much
        B                 F#        B
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
           B          F#         G#m      E
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
B                 F#        B
You should go and love yourself
%%%%%

Tags :

Related : LOVE YOURSELF Guitar Chords and Lyrics JUSTIN BIEBER

Click Here for comments "LOVE YOURSELF Guitar Chords and Lyrics JUSTIN BIEBER"